Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Pictures from the Crossfit Games


All I can say is.. literally, "what an experience!"  Pictures can't capture it.  The Games is all about finding the Fittest Man and Woman in the World, and after seeing the tests everyone was put through, I have to agree the winners are really the 'Fittest'.

I had a blast not only taking in the experience but also getting to know many members of my box.  We rolled deep, and everyone knew Santa Clara Crossfit!  We were known as the best support group there, not only pushing Jason, but other competitors as well.  We were awesome.. or in Jason's words.. BADASS!

Here's a small subset of the pics I took (half).  Can't wait for 2011!

My Picasa Web Album Link 

Also, here are some official Crossfit Pics of the Athletes (opens PDF)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You won the games right? Cuz you be da fittest!

    ReplyDelete