Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How Much Do You Weigh?


The reason I ask is because today's workout is to Push Press your body weight 30 times for time.... seems like fun, assuming you can do your weight.  Can I do 150-155lbs?  Yes.  Can I do it 30 times? No... BLANK No! Maybe within 24hrs ;)

He wanted a quick workout so I needed to scale my weight accordingly.  I started off with 110lbs and hammered out ten reps before racking the weight.  Then I hit another 5 and had to rack.  My wrists were on fire and arms/shoulders as well.  Knocked out 3 more.... 18th done... I slid off ten lbs and got back to it. After rep 23, I said forget this before I kill myself, and slid off another ten.  Finished in 4min, 10 secs.   I was happy with the results.

then on the WOD... Max Rounds in 10 Minutes of:

  • 5 Hang Power Snatch @ 115#'s
  • 10 Push Ups with a release at the bottom

Since the technique killed me, I used 75lbs and was able to get in 6.5 rounds.  This was a great workout to return to since I did it outside... and even in this foggy weather, it was a beautiful day.  I love you San Jose!

No comments:

Post a Comment