Monday, February 22, 2010

Crossfit does not make THREEs drop!!!

Well, Game 1 of my IBM basketball season has begun.  Every Monday for next several weeks, I'll be out there giving it my best.

Today, nothing dropped for me.. in and out, in and out.. pretty discouraging.  But to every story, there is a happy ending.. I know what the rim feels like.  Yes, since my high school days, I haven't been able to touch the rim.  I have to credit this new found feel to my new found love.. squats.  It used to be a HATE relationship, but now, it's a LOVE/HATE.  Hoepfully by the end of the season, I might be able to put the ball inside the rim :)  yep, dunk.  Last time I did that was on my Fisher-Price goal... with the break away rim too.. NOW WHAT?!?!

At Crossfit, they did the 'Fran' benchmark test which would have been a good one to attend, but I needed my energy for the court.  I did feel explosively quick, powerful, and most def spent more time in the air... I wasn't really tired but felt like I could push myself even more.  It's great to find measurable results in anything we do, which I have.  Now, if only I can get the THREEs to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment