Saturday, February 27, 2010

"If I did one more round, I would have THROWN UP!!"

Told ya E, I was going to quote you =)

Today was cool to have a fellow buddy crossfitting with me.  The WOD was:
  • For 7 minutes, row 500 meters and
  • then do as many rounds of 5 pullups, 10 pushups, and 15 air squats until time is up.
  • Rest for 3 minutes.
  • Then, for another 7 min, row 500 meters and then do as many 5 box jumps, 10 kettlebell swings, and 15 lunges until time.

For the record, I used the 30inch box and 1 pood KB (which is 35lbs), but didn't count my rounds.  The second set of Rowing kicked my butt!

Also, today was the first meeting concerning the Paleo Challenge for March.  I'd love to give it a shot, but know I can't commit for the month. Mos def next time!  More info of what it is can be found here:  http://cfscpaleo.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/why-paleo/

2 comments: