Tuesday, March 2, 2010

While you sleep... I play!

6:00am.. Alarm goes off.. SNOOZE  
6:09am.. Alarm goes off.. SNOOZE  
6:18am.. Alarm goes off.. SNOOZE  
6:27am.. Alarm goes off.. SNOOZE 
6:36am.. Alarm goes off.. "GET UP FRANK"   
Eat, Brush Teeth, Wash Face, Out the Door!  
7:05am.. Crossfit (oops, 5 min late) 
 
WOD was fun, especially since it was raining.  Felt like Rocky.               

Repeat this cycle as many times as possible in 15 minutes:
Max Push Ups without stopping   
Sprint 200 meters  
Max Pull ups without dropping off the bar  
Sprint 200 meters  
Max Hand Stand Push Ups without stopping
Sprint 200 meters
Max Ring Rows without stopping

What does not stopping mean? It means as soon as your speed slows down and you have to rest, drop, hold a position, you are done and back out on the run.
I finished three rounds, 137 reps total.  I suck at HSPUs!  Made most ground up with push ups and kippin.  Seem to be one of the better numbers for the class that showed up, which is motivating (hardcore folks come in PM :)


Also, I do have one battle womb... knocked my shin against a box.. Now I have a knot there =(
 

Also, attempted one Muscle Up today and got it.  Yeah!  Next go.. many in succession.
 

Aiight, off to get the day over with!
            

2 comments:

  1. Sooo... What does sprint 200 meters really mean? Because me reading this cycle, and then thinking about "actually" sprinting 200 meters...I kinda dry heaved a little just thinking about it. Like a full on 200 meter sprint??....dood...I woulda threw up half way through the 2nd set, and been done. lol. Sounds really intense, but again its all "lean" activity, rather than muscle build. But you sound like your in the best shape of your life. And I'm happy for you. Keep up the good work!

    So much for me coming out for a visit. No 200 meter sprints for me. lol. I've done enough of those in my day.

    Oh yea, what is a standing push-up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, basically trying to go all out. no jog or running. just go all out. you do end up feeling it at the end of each one. point is, left break, the more reps u can do. there were some numbers of 90.. so, they had to rest more.

    hand stand push up. upside down hand standing against the wall, do a pushup.

    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete