Friday, March 12, 2010

Lunch was a Disappointment!

Why, cuz I had high hopes of having a quick/short, 3 or 4 min one.. where it ended up being over 9min, 50s.

I had to perform 75 pull ups....but with a catch... once a minute passes, I have to do 20 wall ball shots with a 20lb ball.  And whatever time I have left, I do pullups.  So, after the first minute, reality set in when I got to about 35.  Then time to hit the wall balls and next thing you know I only have 15 to 10 secs left to put towards pullups before the 2 minute marker came.  That sucked!  I suck at wall balls and it slowed me down.. to the point I didn't have time to secure more pullups.  I was forced to finally drop to 15 of them and finally finished with a good time. 

Battle Womb: I got a great deal of callus formation (there goes my 'hand modeling').  Just finished cutting away the skin (anyone want to buy?)  Would post a pic but I don't even want to see it again myself.

Warm Up: back extensions, 500 meter row, air squats, overhead squats with pvc, hand stands, and 30inch box steps with 20lb dumbbells in farmer drip.

Skill Work: Back Squats.. used 95lbs to learn to get very low and deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment