Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last Night, I was a BAD BOY!

Yep, ate three cupcakes from Kara's.  Well, not really 3, just 2 and a mini, so not as bad.  I could blame it on Stino's and their extremely slow service, but I'm not.  Only have myself to blame.

Anyway, I used that to push me hard today during lunch.  Today's workout gets your heart rate up mostly, with weights at the end.
  • Run 400 meters
  • 25 Hip Extensions
  • 25 Push Ups
  • Run 200 meters
  • 25 Hip Extensions
  • 25 Ring Dips
  • Run 400 meters
  • 25 Hang Power Cleans @ 115#
  • Goal time: Sub 14 minutes
I finished in 13 min, with the most of it going to the HPC at the end. I could probably get 2 in before dropping the bar and resting for a few seconds. Personal goal is to hammer out in sets of fives. The legit ring dips kicked my butt too!

Warmup was a casual 20min consisting of a 400m jog, some burpees, air squats, and practicing the HPC with a 45lb weight. Maybe some other stuff as well, but forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment