Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bleachers!

This morning was a first for me... sprinting bleachers!  It was one seeeeeeeriousness workout.



As you can see in the pic, I was litterally everywhere, followed by some 100yd sprints on the field, which was setup for Soccer and not a Graduation when the Google Earth image was taken.  My GPS tracked me, but the altitude change of the stands could have caused it to appear the way it did.

Anyway, the distance covered according to the watch was about 2.5 miles and we spent about an hour out there.  This consisted of sprinting up touching every step, and then running back down and over to the next row to sprint back up again.  4 complete back-N-forth's were made, with the last being 'skipping a step'.. so kind of like lunging up and quickly.  Pretty 'badass!'. There's about 10 rows... (pulling out calculator).. doubling the ends in a sense... back and forth makes 20... times 4... ummm, carry the 1.. comes to 80 sprints ON STAIRS... lol.. geez.  I'm surprised I survived and am able to tell the story of the Sargonian Special.

Thanks Homie!  Hope I don't feel it during my basketball game!




  


2 comments:

  1. Let's do it again! Awesome workout bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yo! Gonna have to get me a cool profile pic like you.

    ReplyDelete