Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last Night... I enjoyed the traffic.

Well, I wouldn't say enjoyed... but I was cool with it. One thing everyone knows about me is that I love to drive.. I love moving... I love having the pedal to the medal while shifting my automatic like it's a manual... I LOVE to drive, period.  Stop and go sucks!  But last night, while taking 30 minutes to complete a 8.5 mile stretch from Crossfit to the crib, I was in my own zone.. I was content and at peace.  I had time to reflect on my day, my workout, and looked forward to what I had in store for the rest of the evening... a shower, lol.  There was no rush on my part.  Normally, even if nothing was waiting for me that evening.. I'd still be in a rush to get to nothing.  Anyway, I think I have made myself clear... Crossfit is my peace.. my harmony within.. or as my friends would say.. my chill pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment