Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthday Workouts

Jason allows us to create our own birthday workout for people to do on their special day.  Today, we did one of our other trainer's Bday workout, Karo.  Bet you have no idea how old he is turning =)  It's a cool workout, focusing on the Crossfit fundamentals.  It's most definitely a challenging one.

"The basic 25"... perform 25 reps of each exercise..
  • Back squat 
  • Front Squat
  • Overhead Squat
  • Shoulder Press
  • Push Press 
  • Push Jerk 
  • Dead lift 
  • Full Squat Clean 
  • Snatch
Took me 27 minutes to completely, mostly using 75lbs and using the bar for OHS.  The workout calls for 95lbs.  I will be sore in the morning!

Time to start planning my birthday workout....  (lol at this... umm.. very colorful assortment of cupcakes)

2 comments:

  1. lol @ your big picture at the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. my main pic for the site? =) there's a story behind it, which I'll write about on a day of rest.

    ReplyDelete