Excuse the language, but I was really upset.... luckily I'm still safe and hanging in there. It's been a tough journey, especially when I purposely put myself in tempting situations but have the friends and will power to keep me focused (Thank You!!!). Anyway, as you can see, I've been away for a few, so here's what's been going on...
|***this is a fun meal***|
- I Love Ground Turkey!!!!
- Woke up Jan 1st, 161lbs. Now waking up averaging 152/153. Many common sense factors signal this change, ate a lot during holidays, especially having my last supper, lol. Working out intensely with a goal, eating non-processed, natural food and water.
- Metabolism is firing! I'm always hungry and eating... I find myself filling my stomach and eating like a SHARK!! (inside joke).
- Cooking and Cleaning is time consuming!!! Enough said.. this is my daily reminder of why I used to eat like I did. Papa John's was my boy ;)
- Clothes are already fitting differently on me in the chest and waist area. Hopefully I'll finally have defined chest and abs after this (main goal).
- Food Temptation is everywhere.. Movies, Sitcoms, Commercials, Billboards, Ads...and they all look good!
I set a Personal Record on Deadlift (DL PR) of 315lbs (plus 10). If had more time, would have tried 320/325 for it felt good once I got it up past parallel. Mastering the technique!
I really need to have more days of REST but I am addicted!!! grrrr
WOD: 3 rounds for time with rep count 30, 20, 10 and end with 400 meter Sprint!!!
- Run 400 meters
- SDHP's @ 95#'s (used 75)
- Box Jumps @ 24"
WOD: 3 rounds for time with rep count 15-10-5
- Pull Ups,
- Power Snatches @ 95#'s,
- 3 eggs scrambled with 1 ground beef
- 3 eggs scrambled with ground turkey
- 3 eggs scrambled with 2 ground beef patties (could not finish, too much meat)
- 2 eggs scrambled with ground turkey and peppers with juicy orange slices on side
- grilled chicken patty, pear, and apple
- handful of almonds, banana, orange (late breakfast, busy day)
- lettuce wraps with ground turkey
- 2 lettuce wraps of ground turkey patties and various vegetables (should have 3 next time) and a few frozen apple slices for dessert
- large dinner of lettuce wraps with ground turkey and various vegetables.
- lettuce wrapped beef batty with tomato slice and salad of mixed greens, walnuts, apple, with no dressing
- Fruit like bananas, apples, pears, and oranges