Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why So Many Knives?

Day 2 (Sunday) of my new eating habits.  If you want to know more about the rules of the Paleo Challenge, this should open the WORD doc for you.

From the title of this post, I think I found the answer.. why are many knives bundled with the knife holder? because people cut raw meet that is being cooked to make sure things are going well?!?!  Each time I do that, drop it in the sink and reach for another.  Mine has about 12 slots for knives, and half of them look the same.

Anyway, today started sad at first... I burned 3 eggs, so please give them a moment of silence...  .... .... .... ok, now I know how fast the free-range eggs cook.  Meal didn't come out to bad.. I had 3 eggs scrambled with almonds and salsa.  It put a smile on my face, lol.


For lunch, I had a beef patty with side of steamed peppers and various vegetables. Reason why there is no pic is because the sides overwhelmed the main course.  I need to double the amount of beef from now on, because it turned into a baby patty when the fat got grilled away.

For dinner, I had 2 grilled skinless chicken breasts and a large basic salad without any dressing.  Turned out ok too.  Think I could have kept the chicken from grilling as long as it but, but still slightly tender.  I must admit, I am hungry still!


Before dinner, I did almost an hour of DU work.  Got to about 15 in a row, and but average about 4-5.  I wanna be like this dude!  He finished third in the CF Games and is a real badass!



Aiight, I'm hungry.. what's for dessert!  (Frozen Apples? lol)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cousin, I hear by eating salad without dressing, you don't digest the salad as well. The dressing helps with digestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, not sure how I missed this comment. thanks for the tip. luckily enough for me, my metabolism is firing so everything is getting digested these days!

    ReplyDelete