Today, I did some Double Under practice. This is a jump rope move used in Crossfit, where the rope passes under you twice in one jump. The sound that it produces is unmistakable. Months back, I posted that I met a neighbor who Crossfits because I heard outside this distinctive sound. Anyway, not too long ago, I couldn't do any...and once I got 1 or 2 together, it was ugly massive jumps... now I'm at 30 in a row (or maybe it's 29.. help me count).
That 30 is nothing compared to the elite people who can do 251 in 2 min without stopping.
Besides working out, I continue to throw down in the kitchen (at least I think I do). I created Turkey and Apple. Yep, that's it.. and it tasted good. I'll make this one again!
Anyway, here's the rest of my workouts and food for my record.
WOD: This was a crazy day...
- complete 50 Hip Extensions, 2 High Rope Climbs, and 3 Prowler Pushes
- and then for 4min, start a 200m Run and then perform Max Box Jumps (24inch)
- and then for 4min start a 300m Run and then perform Max Hang Power Snatches (75lbs)
- and then for 4min, start a 400m Run and then perform Max Burpees
WOD: About an hour of DU practice at home park in the amazing weather!!!
- 3 eggs scrambled with ground beef and peppers and mushrooms
- 3 eggs scrambled with veggies
- large portions of lettuce wraps and ground beef
- ground turkey with peppers, and mushrooms and a nectarine
- fruit salad and almonds
- ground turkey with apple chunks (My Creation)
- 2 Chicken breasts with veggies
- 2 Chicken breasts with 2 tomatoes