I made apple pie the other morning.... well, at least didn't plan on it... I just walked into the kitchen and said I wanted eggs... ummm.. fruit... oh, I'll just throw them all together.. what I have to lose, right? Sliced one apple... sliced one banana... threw them in a pan for a few, dumped three eggs that were mixed with minced almonds on top, and BAM!.. I had something.. oh, let me add some cinnamon.... slid it on the plate and put the excess fruit on the side. Took a few bites and decided "Picture Time!"... so, excuse the half eaten meal. Left side is the apple pie, right is the extra fruit. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I felt like I invented something, lol. Cooking is almost becoming FUN! (who knew!?!?)
Moreover, I bring my lunch to work as well.. check out my lunch bag! Plan to "RokIt" until it breaks on me.
So, to end the day, I worked out. I was really looking forward to the WOD since it was posted the night before. It's one of those workouts where you get to throw a lot of weight around (including yourself). When I got there, I immediately chuckled because someone else had my same shirt on.. and you won't believe it.. his name is Frank too! (oh, and don't laugh at the shorts.. just means it's wash day!)
Anywho, I felt good about my efforts with this WOD.. my thighs, bends in my arms, and chest were feeling it afterwards. I had to...
Complete Max Rounds in 10 minutes of:
- 5 Deadlift's @ 155#'s,
- 5 HPC- Hang Power Clean's @ 155#'s,
- 5 Ring Dips
- 20 PP- Push Press @ 45#'s,
- 5 PU- Pull Up's.
Aiight, here's a dump of what I've been eating...
- Apple Pie Creation of 3 eggs scrambled with 1 apple and 1 banana chopped with minced almonds and little cinnamon when done.... yep, taste like apple pie!
- 3 eggs scrambled with ground turkey and mushrooms and peppers
- ground turkey with mushrooms and veggies
- ground turkey with mushrooms and peppers
- 2 grilled skinless chicken breasts and large grilling of various veggies (mushrooms, jalapeños, peppers, etc)