Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Sighting... of me!!!!!!

Today's WOD was simple, yet a killer!

Technique for the day was to find your 1 Rep Max Power Clean... I got a new PR!!! Yeah, go me.  It's 175lbs.  Early July it used to be 135 and feeling light headed... today I felt in control.  I kept dropping the 185 ;(

Anyway, the WOD!  In 1 min, do 5 burpees but jump and touch the ceiling beam and do 20 pushups.  Rest of time you can rest and then after the minute is over, you get an additional 30sec rest and do it all over again.  Think we completed 7 rounds.  I was able to hold 20 for about three of them, and then 15, 12, 9, then just lost count, lol.  In the final round, you just do burpees for full min.  Was only able to get in 9 or 10.

Think the pic was taken during the 5th or 6th round....

3 comments:

  1. Were you able to touch the ceiling??? I need to work on my hops!

    I see me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, that white beam right above you in the pic. think it's right under ten feet. my jump, especially repetitive jump, game has increased greatly due to crossfit. see my massive thighs? lol..

    ReplyDelete