Friday, September 24, 2010

Fight of My Life

July 10, 1981 - September 24, 2010

Today, I died.  Really, I did, for like 3 minutes, I was out.. racing heart, extremely heavy/deep breathing, eyes closed, laying back on the hard floor, rolling back and forth, uncontrollable movements... all this from the worse crossfit workout in my life.  I hated it because it pushed me to my physical limits.  I literally cried.
  • 40 Box Jumps
  • 20 Thruster's @ 115#'s
  • 30 Box Jumps
  • 10 Thruster's @ 115#'s
  • 20 Box Jumps
  • 5 Thruster's @ 115#'s
I don't even remember when I finished.. maybe 15 or 17 min... but when it was done I went straight to the floor and forgot about everything... Just for reference.. I did the first round at 85lbs and then the rest at 65... using the 30inch box for first 2.5 rounds and then 20something for rest.

Also, here are the last pictures taken of me (courtesy of Tamara Photography Inc)...  time to go haunt some people =)



 R.I.P. Frank

4 comments:

  1. I went waayyyyy to low in that one thruster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! About time you died. *getting dressed to go to your place so I can get first dibs on your stuff*

    Anywho thief, like the changes to your blog. However, if you notice on my sub-blog(about page) I have a tab to go back home... you should incorporate that as well. Just a suggestion. But keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the code on the tabs and suggestions for home. I made them. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ frank dying. You over exaggerate! You guys did amazing!

    ReplyDelete