Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting Over Sickness


So, I spent most of Sunday trying to sweat out a random cold that overcame me.  Same for today, Monday, sitting in a house in the high 80s, eating hot food, being mad at this random cold.  Mos def had to be a side effect of my Friday and Saturday workout.  I took my vitamins but must not have taken them at the right time.  Working out not only breaks your body down, but your immune system as well ( I think, I'm not a doctor).

So, just gonna do this quick post and take some drugs to knock me out.

Technique was 5 Rounds of 3 Rep back squat.  Think I got 155 but failed at 165.

The WOD was suppose to be a workout done in three minutes.  Took me 4:45 seconds

20-10-5 Reps of  Overhead Squat 95#'s  (used 65lbs) and Pull Up's.

After that, do two prowler pushes. I hate OHS and PP!

No comments:

Post a Comment