Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays with Moms

I just wanted to wish my Family, Friends, Followers, and Fellow Crossfitters,... Happy Holidays!  My mother is visiting me for the holiday break, and we'll be in Riverside, CA visiting her family.  It's hard for us to cross paths so this road-trip will mos def be a bonding time =)


Normally Crossfitters perform a workout called the 12 Days of Christmas, and this can be found here. Since I was on the road during our box's WOD, I missed out ;(  Guess I have to wait until next Christmas.. but then again, it's Christmas in the Summer just as fun!?!?

Anyway, here's what I been up too before Xmas...

Thursday 12-23-10
Technique was working on any gymnastic movement.  I worked on the handstand on both the floor and bars.


WOD:  This one killed me!  4 Rounds for time of:
  • Run 200 meter's
  • 20 KB Swings 2 pood
  • 20 Wall Ball Shots
  • 10 Push Up to bar dip on the parallets
I used a 1.5 pood and was able to finish in 18min.  I was dead!  Maybe because my mother was watching me, I had to step it up!

Wednesday 12-22-10
Technique was working the Full Snatch and the WOD was
10 Rounds for time of:
  • 10 Shoulder to Overhead @ 95#"s
  • 10 Box Jumps @ 20 inches
7 Rounds would have been enough!  Finished all in 13min (I think) and used 75lbs and at times jumped on a 24inch.  Jason said this workout should take about 30 seconds a round, so about 5-7 minutes total. Quick and intense! Yeah, like I said before, he on something!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awh, have fun bonding with your mom. It's nice you took her to the gym to see what you are up to everyday. Merry Christmas Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handstands looking very good!!! Have an amazing holiday with your familia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Portia and Trisha! happy holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete