Monday, December 20, 2010

Crossfit is Work

Just dumping my results so I don't forget.

Monday's Workout 12/20/2010 was kind of flexible...
  1. 10 overhead squats with 75lb
  2. Overhead carry 75lb across the gym
  3. 10 burpees over the bar
  4. 10 overhead squats with 65lb
  5. Overhead carry 65lb across the gym
  6. 10 burpees over the bar
  7. 50 Double Unders
  8. 10 Front squats with 655lb
  9. Overhead carry 65lb across the gym
  10. 10 burpees over the bar
  11. 10 Front squats with 65lb
  12. Overhead carry 65lb across the gym
  13. 10 burpees over the bar
  14. 50 Double Unders
Was so tired, didn't even check my time, lol.  Assuming 11 to 13 min. Jason wanted 10.  I am killing double unders finally.

Saturday's Workout 12/18/2010 was Tabata Style for 20min and then I ran 4 miles hour later.
  • Kettlebell Swings (switch between 1.5 and then 1 pood)
  • Ring Rows
  • 24inch Box Jumps
  • Double Unders
  • Air Squats, holding when in rest
Didn't even keep count...  Think went thru the above sequence twice.  My goal was to keep moving.  The 4 mile run was wet and cold, but it's just something I needed to do.. and enjoyed.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. You killing double unders too!!!!!! :)
    The double unders on Saturday just clicked and it just felt so right! I lost it during the second round... too tired.

    Four miles after the tabata WOD!!!! Good job. Jason was right... I didnt do anything the rest of Saturday or all of Sunday, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, remember not to long ago I couldn't really get them? Crazy.
    Yeah, well today u should be killing it since u had the day off! Go Hard or Go Home!

    ReplyDelete