Thursday, December 16, 2010

Filthy Frank

Today, we did the famous Crossfit benchmark called "The Filthy Fifty".  I've done it a few times this year and blogging allows me to track my progress and see where I improved.

092810- 28min even (legit)
063010- 34min even (legit)
031810- 32min, 10 secs
022010- 31min even

Here's what the WOD calls for... For Time, complete the following:
  • 50 Box jump, 24 inch box
  • 50 Jumping pull-ups
  • 50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
  • Walking Lunge, 50 steps
  • 50 Knees to elbows
  • 50 Push press, 45 pounds
  • 50 Back extensions
  • 50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
  • 50 Burpees
  • 50 Double unders
I did it in 28min, 45secs.  I'm actually pretty surprised I was able to kind of stay within the same time has before because I felt like I took way too long on the Knees to Elbows.  Jason really wanted us to make sure they really connect.  Guess it all worked out because I did well on my other problem areas, which used to be the Wall Balls and Double Unders.  I felt like I was out of energy, which is mostly due to lack of Crossfit past couple of weeks (my blog reflects it).

Anyway, got some ish to do and just wanted everyone to know it's OK to be Filthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment