Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chocolate on my Shoes

Not sure where it came from, but after looking at the pic from my previous post, it could have come from anywhere.  AND YES, I KNOW ITS CHOCOLATE!  I licked it, lol... j/k.

Anyway, I've been away from CF for a week to help celebrate the wedding of two amazing people, Darryl and Erica.  It most definitely was the wedding of the century.  Sucks, because if my day ever comes, I can't imagine it being that much fun with soooo much family.  Maybe I can get them to host and DJ mine =)

While in Charlotte, I was hoping to hit up the Ultimate Crossfit box to stay in shape but had too much fun and was always on the go.  I was in contact with the owner and the good thing about being in the CF cult is that you can mostly attend any box without any fees... assuming it's for only a few days =)  Maybe next time.

So, the WOD was great for me.  It's a "buttock" kicker, one that many fear.  I welcomed it with open arms because I needed!  It's called the "The Filthy Fifty"
  • 50 Box jump, 24 inch box
  • 50 Jumping pull-ups
  • 50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
  • Walking Lunge, 50 steps
  • 50 Knees to elbows
  • 50 Push press, 45 pounds
  • 50 Back extensions
  • 50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
  • 50 Double unders
  • 50 Burpees
Finished it in 34 min, which is about three min longer then my best.  One reason is because I didn't substitute the double unders like I  normally do.  I tried to stick with it.  I do find myself getting better, but mostly think it's on accident, lol.

Well, that's it for now.  Time to go see if there is chocolate anywhere else.

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate? Maybe someone was noshing during a workout? Hmmmm.....too bad it wasnt vanilla!

    ReplyDelete