Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quickie!

Quickies are just as powerful when the Intensity is High!

After a long day at work, and what may look to be a long night and hard week for me, I needed an escape from the Thinkpad.

7:45pm
  • I turn from my laptop reaching for my mp3 player, headphones, and threw on my sneakers and wife-beater.
  • As I make it to the door, I decide to grab my jump rope to work on DUs.
7:50pm
  • Out the door, literally running down the steps and out my complex gate towards the park
  • Passed the park cause I didn't have a clue of what I was going to do so continued to a school
  • Arrived to the school after my half mile run from home and got to work
Complete 10 Rounds and Never Stopping/Resting
  • Attempt 10 DUs
  • 10 Push-ups (varying incline, decline, or regular)
  • 2- 40 yrd Runs (varying sprints, side shuffles, or suicides)
  • 15 Lung Steps (or air squats/jumps)
Then I picked up my keys and rolled up my jump role and ran/sprint the half mile back home.

8:15pm
  • Back in the door, sweating like a pig with my heart rate up pretty high
That was an amazing quickie.  Aiight, off to shower to get clean!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh the inuendo.....glad you had a good workout!! LOL @ the chocolate Axe guy, smh you and your pictures haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I wish that was me with a tan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your a workout monster! Very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx! its my secret to remaining somewhat sane =) I've been away for awhile due to a wedding, so can't wait to get back into the gym.

    ReplyDelete