Sunday, June 20, 2010

Picture Time!

Why do I go to Crossfit?  To take pictures of course!  We had an extremely large class today.  See me?


Anyway, today's workout sucked for me because I hurt my Quads during the warm-up, lol.  So, I didn't get to really push myself today at all =(  Instead of sprinting 25 meters and walk back, repeating 10 times, I just jogged in circles slowly until everyone finished.

For the WOD, I tried to fight thru it and got in 10 rounds in 10 minutes of:
  • 15 Lunge Steps
  • 12 Mountain Climbers
  •  7 Push Ups
That's 'ok' but wished my leg wasn't bothering me so I could have pushed myself.  Anyway, its 3:30am, I should get my rest...

2 comments:

  1. Lower left hand corner, squatting!!! I found waldo! Sorry you hurt your Quads, hope they are bettaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can still feel it randomly. but in general, it's ok. it was mos def a learning lesson.. that hopefully i can prevent in the future. thanks for the hope!

    ReplyDelete