Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Official, my Trainer is CRAZY!

Today, I came to the lunch workout thinking it was a joke...

4- 50m tractor tire flips
2- 50m Prowler Pushes @ 95#'s
6- Stair assents (up and down is one)
8- 50 meter sprints
10- Shoulder Press @ 95#'s
20- Push Press @ 95#'s
30- Push Jerk's @ 95#'s
40- KB Swings  1.5 pood
50- Burpees

Well, it wasn't, and I spent about 30 minutes trying to finish the above.  The Prowler kicked my a$$ and I had to drop the Push Jerks 20lbs.  Also, I did 1 pood for KBs since the others were taken at the time.  Glad I went today, for this was the ultimate body workout.  Everything is puffy on me =)  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats getting through it. I could never see myself working out at lunch. I'll start running again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i was one of the last to finish up. the 'great people' in class helped to keep pushing me in the end when they had nothing to do for 5 to 10 mins, lol.

    ReplyDelete