Monday, June 14, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

Man, I keep reflecting on the wonderful weekend I had.  Fun, Sun, Swirls, and More!

Friday- I finally attempted to do Angie.  It was a serious workout I did on my own in my neighborhood park. I decided to time myself by recording me.  Well, as you can see, no video.  Not sure what happened but as I look back at the recordings, I seem to have gotten my ON/STOP recording mixed up, lol.  I recorded things I didn't mean to, and vice versa.  I'm assuming my time was low 20 minutes.  Pull-ups/Push-ups started killing me after the 50s.   But can't move on to next item until you finish.  Still feel the pain in the bends of my arms today ;(

  • 100 Pull-ups
  • 100 Push-ups
  • 100 Sit-ups
  • 100 Squats

Saturday- I hit the high school track hoping to do four 400m dashes around it.  Yeah, um, easier said then done.  Just cause I can run hella long distances doesn't mean I can run quickly and powerful around the track.  Think my best time was about 70 to 80s.  Records are in the mid 40s.  This too was another time where I forgot to set my watch (no need, lol).  Also, I could only really do one, and then just did a 200 and a couple 100s and called it a day.  It was hot too!

Saturday PM- Next, I hit the pool with the ladies and did some tanning, lol.  Yeah, sounds weird but was fun.  Good times!  I'm trying to correct my Big Sur marathon tan line.  Finished the night with Swirls.

Sunday- Took a quick hike in Big Basin and then laid on a Santa Cruz beach and got my tan on again.  It wasn't as warm as the day before, but could still feel the tanning oil do its thing every so often.  I'm going to be a pro =)  Also, ate food at two great spots in SC.

Monday- I don't know what's in store, but after spending the weekend swimming and going to the beach, I can't wait to go outside after work.  Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Recap! we should start a tanning blog. lol

    Way to stay on top of your training all while having a good time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, don't get me started. You know I will, pics of progress, links to products, suggestions of places to tan... hmm, wish I had an hour today to spend doing that, lol. j/k... i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post pictures. You are probably all buff and brown now!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, buff, no, brown, no, lol. but i'm different from what you have seen. awaiting pics from this weekend, might be one or two showing something.

    ReplyDelete