Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ugly Hands

Well, there used to be a time where I must sadly admit, I had the softest, cutest hands possible for a dude.  I would take a pic and show you the blood and pain they are in from the many pull-ups today.. but figured I'd be nice.  This is what went down...

Sprint work:
Run 6 100 meter sprints with rest period being the walk back.

WOD:
As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
5 Pull Ups
Burpee broad jump from your bar to the stair's and back

Results: I lost count, but know I got owned!



2 comments:

  1. I believe you! I remember the ONE time I went I couldn't wash my hands for 2 weeks because the sting from the water hurt so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, well if it means anything, I only feel the pain for the next two showers (shampoo sting!). so, the more you come, the more you'll get used to it. remember, Saturdays, 9am, free.

    ReplyDelete