Saturday, June 5, 2010

YOU'RE AT WAR WITH YOURSELF!


At the end of the workout, I was on my back... kinda like the end of the marathon, which takes over 5 hours, lol.. dripping in sweat, consuming a large bottle of water within seconds.

This was the warm-up...

  • Run 200m
  • 5 Tractor Tire Flips
  • Run 200m
  • 10 Back Extensions
  • Run 200m
  • 10 GHD Situps
  • Run 200m
  • 15 presses
  • Run 200m
  • 10 ball smalls

Then another warm-up... for 30 secs a set:

  • Row
  • Turkish Getups
  • Bar Hang
  • Box Step Ups
  • Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High Pulls

Then we did our technique, which was light, slow back squats with a bar.

At this point, I was ready to call it a day.. but no.  Time for the WOD.  Do the two exercises in 3 rounds, 30-20-10 sets.
  • 20lb Wall Ball Shots at 10ft
  • Burpees 

This was a fast workout, maybe 10-11 min.  But the end of the first and second sets of 30 and 20 killed me.  I still struggle at wall balls, and my burpees were slow cuz I was so burned out.

The motivation of the day was this message written on the whiteboard... "The War Room... Bitches!" Yes, you go in there and you fight.. YOU'RE AT WAR WITH YOURSELF!

If you wanna fight, remember 9am Saturday is the free class, and we have a new location now as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment