Friday, December 17, 2010

Nasty Girls

So, first, today, I made a commitment for the first 6 weeks of 2011.  Take part in my box's Paleo Challenge.  What does this mean, Frank's gonna have to be very serious about what he eats ;(  Anyway, it's for the positive and would be one of the steps towards cooking more for 2011.  Wish me Luck!


Second, I did Nasty Girls today as the WOD.  It's a CF benchmark.  You can see it in action during this video.  You are suppose to complete 3 Rounds for time of:
  • 50 Air Squats
  • 7 Muscle Ups
  • 10 Hang Power Cleans @ 135#'s

Results: I finished in 14min and  11secs.  Jason was hoping for everyone to finish in 10.  So, yeah, lol.
I used 115 for the first round and 95 for the second and third rounds.  I was able to complete the MU in the first round, 5 in the second round, and only 1 for the third.  We had to substitute 2 Ring Dips and 2 Pull Ups for each MU we could not complete.  Spent a lot of time resting during the MUs too.  The Air Squats sucked of course!

Aiight, Thanks for the workout Nasty Girls!  Time to investigate Paleo and REALLY understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment