Monday, December 6, 2010

My Packages Arrived!


Ok, today is like a Super Early Christmas for me.  Both my Geeky and Fitness sides got some awesome goodness.

For the unimportant Geeky side (because of you... iPhone... people), Android finally announced Gingerbread.  And it's gonna taste Ooooo Soooo Gooood!

Now, for the Fitness side, may I introduce to you...

  • From China...
  • 3 Feet Tall...
  • Weighting in at 260lbs...
  • Bumper Plates!



Ok, I'm super stoked if you haven't figured that out by now.  And what does all this mean?  It means I can Crossfit on my own time.  I get weird cravings sometimes and it just doesn't work with my Box's schedule.  Or maybe a friend would like to join me on a home made WOD.  I can throw some items in the car and we can throw down at the park/track.  Or maybe I just want to randomly work on some technique.  All of this gets rid of any excuses and will help future this healthy addiction.

Merry Christmas Frank!

P.S. Don't forget, if doing the Burpee Challenge, you should do six today.. or the collection of all at once if you want to start NOW... that's (pulls out calculator) 21.  Then tomorrow is 7 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment