Monday, November 29, 2010

and it will be named FWC

If you haven't noticed, I have a new picture up for my site.  It was taken professionally during Tough Mudder and a good friend of mine help me to make it 'pop' with her awesome Photoshop skillz.  (Thank You Sooo Much!!)  You can see some of her other work below and follow her Crossfit blog here (yep, right here).



Today's workout was cool, and just wanted to dump my results since its late.
  • 5 Rounds for time:
  • 10 Ring Rows
  • 10 Power Cleans @ 135#'s
Results: I used 135 for first 2 rounds and then went to 115.  Towards the end of the 3rd round of Ring Rows, I was feeling the burn in my arms.  Last set killed me.  Finished in 10:15..  I think 7min would be awesome for me one day, for I rest too much!

Extra Work: Back Squat 135#'s (or a weight that is fairly easy) for 75 reps.  I broke it up into reps of 10 using 65lbs.  Took me a few to get moving quickly and finally conquered my chest falling forward.  Last few sets looked good.

2 comments: