Monday, November 15, 2010

The Bad Boy

Yep, that's what I have been these past 24 hours...  not sure why, but I reached for my comfort food to get me thru Sunday and Monday... well, 2 comfort foods (Ice Cream and Pizza) and bonus food (Chicken Strips.. and Nuggets).. ok.. EXTRA bonus.  Anyway, that's the BAD..  The Good is that I did make an agreement to myself.. and HONORED it!  If I eat the Bonus, I'd have to go to CF afterwards.  I did... and glad I did... ate the Bonus that is... it was soooooo good ;)



Anyway, back on track...   today we had to see how many times you can front squad and back squat your body weight.. well, for me, my body weight is my max.. so, this should be short and sweet ;)  At 155lbs, I got 1 front squad and got 3 back squats.  There was this other guy who got like 19 front squats and 30 back-squats at the same weight.  DESTROYED me!  But he's awesome and mos def a different build then me.  Maybe one day.

The actual WOD was a good one... perform the max number of rounds in 3 minutes of:
  • 5 Thruster's @ 155#'s
  • 10 Burpees 
Rest 1 minute and repeat for a total of 3 times.  I was about to do the first round at 95lbs and the last two at 75. I got in about 2-3 rounds per round.  Afterwards, I worked on my handstands and double unders.


Oh, and every wonder what you eat and how much work is needed to burn it off?  That Ice Cream (1015 calories), Large Pizza (2160 calories) and Popeyes Chicken (520 calories.. don't seem right, lol) gives me a estimated grand total of 2700... something I'd burn running a whole 26.2 mile marathon.  Grrrr.  And this doesn't even capture the FAT and SUGAR!

Bad Boy Out!

4 comments:

  1. haha. Thats how I eat all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Popeye's! It's healthy.....really....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really can be once you shred off the battered parts. Even then, it's still has 'the kick' since it's in the meat itself. But in the end, not to sound too outrageous.. it's about making the healthier choices, and having random nights of Popeyes shouldn't hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete