Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Out with the Old!

In with the new... skin, that is.  At the end of today's WOD, I felt a major rip! It was the palm of my right hand.  Since I am short for time, this is will a quick post.

Today's WOD was called the "Body Weight Bonanza"  This is home grown for our box I think.

Complete the max # of rounds in 7 minutes of:
  • 7 Push Up's (chest to floor)
  • 10 Sit Up's (hands touch floor behind and in front of you)
Immediately after run to the pull up structure and perform max # of rounds in 7 minutes of:
  • 4 Pull Ups
  • 8 Jumping Lunges
Basically you go hard for 14minutes, no break, no water.... no stress or worries of anything else.  I completed 10 rounds of the first set and then the second set, I completed about 15 before I lost count because I was going too fast.  For the last 2 min, I just focus on lunging for I tore the skin on my hand.  I should have used more chalk and worked on my hand-to-bar technique.

My heart was racing pretty quickly afterwards for even Jason to call me out and say settle down.  It was kind of funny actually.  It felt good to get out and fight with myself, pushing myself further and further.  I hope those of you that read this have something to take you away from any issues or stresses in life, being your quiet space, time out with a buddy or loved one, or just throwing rocks at animals.  We all need that thing to get us away.  I found mine,


Aiight, time for work ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment